AECL mining is offering x4 Fitters Apprenticeships Programme for 2017 / 2018 in Venetia & Mogalakwena, Limpopo. This is a training opportunity for young people with potential to be trained to become Fitters.The purpose of this opportunity is to undergo apprenticeship trade training as supported by CHIETA.
Apprenticeship Application closing Date is 06 July 2017
Apprenticeship Provide : AECI
Apprenticeship Location: Limpopo
- Obtained Grade 12 (Matric) with Mathematics and Science, or Technical Matric.
- An N2/N3 in Fitting, Mechanical or Electrical would be an added advantage.
- Code B driver’s licence.
- Basic understanding of process plant and the importance of maintenance.
- Must be able to obtain a red ticket health clearance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete theoretical training – college(minimum N3 in trade theory)
- Complete minimum practical training
- Actively participate in activities to achieve the required goals whilst maintaining the specified engineering and safety standards
- Participate in the formal training plan for the apprenticeship; achieve the competencies, pass the modules/assessments presented in this regard.
- Keep an updated personal training record (logbook), and produce it to the employer and/or training organisation, when requested.
- Work effectively with others to successfully complete maintenance activities and objectives
- Adherence to Health, Safety and Environmental procedures, work instructions, guidelines, regulations / legislation and programs & proactive action to identify and correct potential unsafe conditions and acts.
- Concern for standards
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Results orientation
How To Apply
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More