AECOM: Architecture In-Service Traineeship Programme 2018, Requirments, and Application Details
Location: Durban, Cape Town and Centurion.
AECOM has vacancies for Interns who need to complete their Experiential Learning as part of the requirement to finalise their National Diploma.
The AECOM Internship program is a 12 month program that will provide the successful candidates with Experiential Learning within Architectural practice area and related disciplines.
Should you be interested in more than one role please apply for each role individually.
The Program is open to students who need to complete their Experiential Learning within 2018.
Successful candidates will be working in the Buildings and Places business line, assisting Architectures and project management teams to deliver on multi-disciplinary projects.
As part of the application process please upload copies of your academic record, ID and letter from the University of Technology confirming that you need to complete the Experiential Learning component of your National Diploma.
- Grade point average of 65% or higher
- Letter from the University of Technology confirming that you need to complete the Experiential Learning component of your National Diploma
- Willing to relocate within South Africa – candidates may be placed in other regions
- Valid driver’s licence
- Studying towards National Diploma in Architecture.
How To Apply
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More