Table of Contents
AECOM Bursary 2017/2018 | Apply for the AECOM (previously known as AECOM Technology Corporation) Bursary programme, requirement and details below.
- Application Deadline: 15 July annually.
AECOM Bursary / Scholarship Programme.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the AECOM Bursary Award Programme 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
ABOUT THE BURSAR
AECOM (previously known as AECOM Technology Corporation) are a company of engineers, architects, planners, designers, construction and management professionals. The firm was founded in 1990 and currently has just under 100 000 employees.
AECOM have initiated a bursary programme for students within the Engineering and built environment field.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded to students within the following fields of study:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Project Management
- Quantity Surveying
The bursary will cover the following costs: tuition fees and prescribed books. Students will also receive practical training if and where possible, during university holidays.
On completion of their studies, students will be required to work for AECOM, for an amount of time equal to the bursary awarded.
AECOM BURSARY – ELIGIBILITY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Living within one of the following provinces: Western Cape/ Gauteng/ KZN,
- Currently in Matric/ completed Matric/ studying at tertiary institution,
- Achieved a minimum of 60% for Matric Mathematics,
- Achieved a minimum of 60% for Matric Science,
- Meet the entry requirements to study in one of the aforementioned fields of study,
- Currently enrolled or intend to enrol in one of the aforementioned fields of study at a South Africa university, for full-time studies,
- Possess the following personal attributes: passion and committed to pursuing a career in the built environment, highly motivated.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AECOM BURSARY PROGRAMME
Apply online at http://aecom.jobs/jobs/?q=bursary
Alternatively, you can apply by visiting the AECOM careers page: http://aecom.jobs/ and inserting the word “bursary” in the keyword search bar.
15 July annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 021 423 7840 / 012 460 5100