Air Traffic and Navigation Services State-Owned Company Limited (ATNS SOC Ltd) is proud to invite dynamic and enthusiastic engineering students to apply to be part of the Engineering Learnership Programme
Applications are invited for the ATNS Engineering Learnership 2018
Air Traffic and Navigation Services State-Owned Company Limited (ATNS SOC Ltd) is proud to invite dynamic and enthusiastic engineering students to apply to be part of the Engineering Learnership Programme at the Aviation Training Academy (ATA) based in Bonaero Park, Johannesburg.
The programme runs for 12 months consisting of Experiential Training P1 & P2. Successful completion on P1 allows a student to be automatically enrolled on P2.
A candidate who
Has / about to be completed Electrical Engineering Semester four (4) from the University of Technology in any of the following fields:
- Process Instrumentation
- Digital Systems
- Computer Systems
Is a South African Citizen with a valid ID
- Is Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Shows drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards
- Is willing to take every opportunity to learn and grow
What happens in the twelve months?
The Engineering Learnership will be monitored throughout the 12 months period, which includes the mentorship and coaching programme.
After the 12 months programme, the company may place a candidate permanently in a suitable area having considered available opportunities, performance and competence.
The following are some of the careers available at ATNS SOC Limited within the Operations Technology Department:
- Engineering Technicians
- Network Infrastructure Personnel
- ICT Technicians
- Chief Specialists
- Technical Specialists
Interested applicants are requested to register their CV’s and apply online (by clicking on ATNS Careers) no later than 10 October 2017.
If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks of the closing date of this advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- apply electrical/electronic engineering techniques and practices within a specific electrical/electronic area
- apply theoretical, problem-solving and lateral thinking in the design of new electrical/electronic systems
- communicate (verbal and/or written) in terms of work sheets, reports and on-the job instructions communicate sound electrical/electronic engineering insights and solutions
- diagnose electrical/electronic problem
- keep up to date with latest trends and development in the electrical and electronic areas
- applying electrical/electronic engineering to resolve problems/exploit opportunities
- creative, lateral thinking and problem-solving approaches
- the theory and practice of the electrical/electronic area
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Air Traffic and Navigation Services Engineering Learnership at Air Traffic and Navigation Services, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.