Allan Gray: Winter Vacation 2018 Internship Programme, Application Details
Closing Date: 30 April 2018
Location: Cape Town
The Allan Gray internship offers you a chance to get real business experience with a top asset manager. The internship will run over a three-week period from Monday 25th June to Friday 13th July 2018.
Successful applicants will get a chance to:
Do real work. No fetching coffee or running errands. We treat our interns like employees during the programme.
Meet leaders within the company and, in some cases, report to them on business processes.
Experience the Allan Gray culture and get a taste of the corporate environment.
Depending on your skills and qualifications, you may be placed in any of the following business areas:
- Product Development: Work on a project in our retail business, dealing with products like unit trusts and tax-free investments.
- Retail Client Services: Ensure clients and advisers receive excellent service through their investment experience.
- Retail Operations: Process and authorise transactions from clients.
- IT: Support, maintain and enhance IT applications and environments in the business.
We are looking for students who are completing a Bachelor’s Degree and have a cumulative GPA of 65% and above.
Specialisations may include, but are not limited to: Commerce, Business Science, Actuarial Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics.
Foreign national students with a valid permit which allows them to work a 40 hour week, for 3 consecutive weeks, are welcome to apply.
Skills / Competencies and experience
Proven leadership potential and problem solving abilities.
(Attach your answers in PDF format)
Write a 150 to 200 word motivation on why you believe you should be selected for the internship.
How To Apply
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More