BASF: Internship Programme 2018, Requirements, and Application Details
BASF provides meaningful and hands-on learning opportunities to deserving graduates from across the continent through a variety of Young Talent Development Programmes. The BASF Africa Graduate Development Programme will run for 18-24 month programme, you can expect the below;
- Work for the number one chemical company in the world.
- The best practical learning environment guided by a structured development.
- Regular feedback from mentors.
- Business School accredited Learning Programme.
- Working with industry experts from across the continent.
What we expect
The ideal candidate should possess the following tertiary qualifications:
- B.Sc. Chemical Engineering,
- B-Tech Quality Management,
- B.Sc. Civil Engineering,
- B.Sc. Material Science,
- B.Sc. Chemistry,
- B.Sc. Agricultural Sciences,
- B.Sc. Nutritional Sciences,
- B.Sc. Industrial Engineering,
- B.Sc. Architecture.
Your Application must be accompanied by the following documents; a short CV and full Academic Record
BASF Africa Graduate Development Programme is based on the 70:20:10 Model of Learning and Development which is based on three types of learning: Hands-on (70%), Asking questions (20%), Classroom (10%).
How To Apply
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More