BASIC SALARY: COMMENCING FROM R96 376 PER ANNUM • REFNO: NRG 87 / 17
♦ A minimum of an NTC 3 technical qualification (Electrical Trade Theory, Mathematics, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics or any other subject in the heavy current stream with Matric) OR Technical Matric (Grade 12 – English, Electrical Trade Theory, Mathematics, Physics Science and any other subject) OR Full MV 4 Electrical (with 7 subjects) ♦ A real Interest In the electrical field ♦ Must reside In the City of Cape Town metropole ♦ A valid driverslicence (preferably Code C1 – old Code 10) would be recommended.
An application form MUST be completed when applying. These forms are available from:
- 2nd Floor, Cape Town Civic Centre
- Electricity Training Centre, Brackenfell
- Electricity Head Office, Bloemhof Street, Bellville (Organisation Support – ground floor)
- Parow Electricity Depot, 1 Jean Simonis Street, Parrow
- Wynberg Distribution Depot, off Rosmead Avenue, Wynberg
NB: Candidates with medical condition that may negatively impact on the Apprentices Programme will NOT be considered, e.g. Epilepsy. Colour blindness, etc…
How To Apply
Please deliver your application (external applicants) to the 2nd floor Cape Town Civic Centre (original certified copies of qualifications must accompany year application)
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request
- Copies cl supporting documents will mot be returned
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing
- No late applications will be considered
- If no notification of appointment us received within 3 months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 29 September 2017
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding City of Cape Town: Electrical Apprenticeship Programme 2018, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.