Table of Contents
City of Mbombela Traffic Officer Traineeship 2018, Application Form & Details
City of Mbombela invites Applications from suitably qualified applicants for the City of Mbombela: Traffic Officer Traineeship Programme. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
City of Mbombela: Traffic Officer Traineeship Programme 2018
Closing Date: 31 October 2017, 16h00
Duration: 12 Months
City of Mbombela: Traffic Officer Traineeship: Municipality with its seat in Mbombela hereby invites interested individuals to apply as LEARNER TRAFFIC OFFICERS for a period of 12 months.
REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- A valid d riving license.
- Must be younger than 35 years of age.
- No criminal record or pending record.
- Compulsory name clearance.
- Must be physical fit.
- Must undergo physical training.
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Permanent residents of the City of Mbombela(s tate ward number).
The training will be done according to the National Road Traffic Act, A ct 93 of 1996.
- The Municipality shall pay a stipend of R 3 500 during the training period.
- No other benefits and / or allowances are payable during the period.
How To Apply for City of Mbombela: Traffic Officer Traineeship 2018
No application forms required. Please send your application letter in conjunction with your comprehensive curriculum vitae, as well as certified copies of certificates to the Senior Manager: Human Resources, City of Mbombela, P.O. Box 45, Mbombela,1200 / or hand delivered to 1 Nel Street, Civic Centre, Mbombela, Glass Office 1, 3rd Floor.
NB: Faxed applications will not be considered.
Enquiries can be directed to Human Resources (013) 759 2095 / 9145 / 9970 / 9037)
Should you not have been contacted for an interview within 30 days after the closing date you may assume that your application was unsuccessful.