City of Ekurhuleni Vacancies/jobs recruitment 2017 | Apply for City of Ekurhuleni Traffic Warden (Land Invasion Unit) Job Position – ekurhuleni.gov.za
Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality, City of Ekurhuleni, Ekurhuleni Jobs, Ekurhuleni Careers, Ekurhuleni Vacancies, , Ekurhuleni Traffic Warden Recruitment, ekurhuleni.gov.za
Do you have Grade 12 or at least 1-year relevant experience on matters of military or related issues on safety and security? If you do, then this opportunity is waiting for you. Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants to fill the following job Positons at Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality
City of Ekurhuleni Job Description
Reference Number: TW/EMPD
Position: Traffic Warden (Land Invasion Unit)
Division: Operations and Specialised Services
Salary: R116 112 – R150 684 per annum (plus benefits)
City of Ekurhuleni Job Requirements
- Grade 12 or at least 1-year relevant experience on matters of military or related issues on safety and security
- No criminal record
- Proof of residential address
- Proof of military affiliation will be an added advantage
- Deal with evictions on illegally occupied EMM land and buildings
- Enforce Traffic Law to promote road safety and traffic flow within EMM in accordance with the Batho Pele principles
- Execute crime prevention activities within EMM to create a safer living environment for all
- Execute By-Laws to ensure compliance and adherence to all Council By-Laws
- Attend to traffic- and scholar patrols in accordance with the Council By-laws ad Road traffic Act
- Execute administration functions to ensure efficient and effective administration processes that promote a good image of EMPD that is to be upheld through public relations and in accordance with the Batho Pele principles
How to Apply for City of Ekurhuleni Job Vacancies
CVs must be submitted open (NO ENVELOPES)
Applications must be submitted to ONE of the following Human Resource Offices:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3619/3608/3612/3615/3616/1742
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- 52 Woburn Avenue, Bensan Building, Benoni
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on the application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license, medical certificate and proof of residence, are not attached to the application / CV.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.
Application Closing date: 2017/02/15
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Apply for City of Ekurhuleni Traffic Warden Job Recruitement 2017 – ekurhuleni.gov.za, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.