Table of Contents
Clicks: Pharmacist Assistant Learnership 2018 – Application Form & Requirements
Clicks Learnership 2017, Clicks Learnership Application Form, Clicks Group Learnership Closing Date; Clicks Learnerships in South Africa See Details Below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Clicks: Pharmacist Assistant Learnership 2018 – Application Form & Requirements. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
- Learnership Application Closing Date: Monday, September 4, 2017
- Learnership Provider: Clicks Group
- Learnership Location: Makhado / Louis Trichard
Clicks: Pharmacist Assistant Learnership 2018
Do you want to work and obtain a qualification at the same time? Are you passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care? Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant. The position reports to the Pharmacy Manager.
Purpose and Objectives
- Successfully complete a National Certificate: Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme (Learner Basic Pharmacist Assistant) and a Further Education and Training Certificate: Pharmacist Assistance (Learner Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant) through the accredited Pharmacy Healthcare Academy
- A structured learning programme that consists of a theoretical and practical component and that leads to a qualification that is registered on the National Qualification Framework (NQF)
As a Learner on this programme you will be required to meet the following objectives:
- Successfully complete the Learnership Training Contracts at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Provide support to the healthcare team in one of the Click’s Pharmacies under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
Requirements for Clicks: Pharmacist Assistant Learnership 2018
- Essential requirement: completion of Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics (or 60% in Mathematical Literacy) and 50% in English
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
- Customer service orientated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer Literacy
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Working with People
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organising
Preference will be given to individuals that:
- Meet the Company’s EE targets as set out in our employment equity plan
- Meet the furtherance of the National agenda for the development of unemployed youth
Work back agreement:
- Successful applicants will be required to enter into a work back agreement and will be required to work for Clicks as a qualified Pharmacist Assistant for a period equal to the length of the learnership period as a minimum
Kindly note only applicants that meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity plan. We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.
How to Apply for Clicks: Pharmacist Assistant Learnership 2018 – Application Form & Requirements
Clicks Learnership Application Form: