Estée Lauder Internships 2017/2018 | See Application, requirements and details below.
- Internship Location: Kyalami
Estée Lauder Internship
Estée Lauder Careers, Estée Lauder Recruitments, Estée Lauder Jobs, Estée Lauder Vacancies, Estée Lauder Internships
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017/2018 Estée Lauder Internship Programme in South Africa. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
The Estée Lauder Companies’ Internship program runs for 6 months. Interns will be based at our company offices in Kyalami. The internship will consist of meaningful brand marketing, sales, education and communication work experience and participation in various projects, tasks and assignments.
Qualification and Skills:
- Industrial Engineer Graduates or Undergraduate students
- B Com Marketing Graduates or Undergraduates who are studying towards their qualification
- Human Resources Degree – Graduate or Undergraduate
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong project management skills
- Takes initiative and highly driven
- High energy levels and creativity
- Ability to work across multi-functional projects and assignments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, innovative and challenging environment
How To Apply
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More