Etude: Graduate / Internship Programme 2018
Closing date: 30 October 2017
Location: Century City, Cape Town
Duration: 3 Year paid internship
Etude Compliance is looking for graduates who are interested in pursuing a career in Regulatory Risk Management to join our client-driven, young and enthusiastic compliance practice.
Etude offers a basic monthly salary with a competitive commission structure. Upon successful completion of the programme, permanent contracts are offered within the Etude group.
Graduates will be have the opportunity to complete their FSB mandatory compliance supervision period in the three years as well as being exposed to a vast regulatory universe which stretches from the Mining sector to the Financial Sector.
- Ambitious, focused and self-driven candidates
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to speak and write Afrikaans and English fluently
- BComm, Risk Management or Law degree
- Be computer Literate
- Be willing to relocate to Johannesburg if the need exists
- Be committed to continuous education
- Be adaptable and able to work unsupervised
How To Apply
Please email your CV, Degree and Academic Transcript to Andrea Geldenhuys at [email protected] with the subject line: Internship Risk Management.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Etude: Graduate / Internship Programme 2018, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.