Closing Date: 29 September 2017
In our vacation programme, you will be placed in a technical field of your choice (where possible) for approximately three weeks to gain experience in that field and help you decide if it is right for you.
In our vacation programme you can:
- Get a real taste of what it’s like to work at Aurecon and in your chosen field of study
- Earn some money during your holidays
- Work on real projects in a supportive environment
- Learn from and partner with experienced professionals and current graduates
- Start building your professional network
- Get a feel for whether a graduate position at Aurecon is right for you
Aurecon’s vacation programme coincides with university holiday period, so students typically start after their exam period in November/December/January. At the end of the experience, we give our vacation students structured feedback on their performance to assist in their professional development.
How To Apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Exxaro: Engineering Vacation Nov / Dec Programme 2017, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.