Facebook Account Manager Internship Programme in Austin, USA Application Form, Eligibility, Requirements and Guidelines for the 2017/2018 academic year.
Facebook is offering Account Manager Internship programme in Austin, USA for the year 2017. Current student obtaining BA/BS degree in advertising, communications, business, economics, or an equivalent field, with a graduation date between December 2017 and August 2018 are eligible to apply for this internship program.
Internship Description: Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook Internship Eligibility:
Applicants are required to have:
- Current student obtaining BA/BS degree in advertising, communications, business, economics, or an equivalent field, with a graduation date between December 2017 and August 2018
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
- High energy, passion, and good sense of humor
- 1+ year working directly with digital media
Become an expert in Facebook’s solutions for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
Provide dedicated account management to strategic accounts
Develop and implement programs to improve the customer experience
Consult and coach clients to achieve greater results on Facebook
Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
Identify opportunities to improve ad products and the customer experience
Work cross-functionally within sales and other Facebook organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction