HWSETA: Internship Programme 2018, Requirements, and Application Details
Closing Date: 31 January 2018
The Health and Welfare Sector Education and TRaining Authority is offering internship opportunities in the fields listed below:
Degree or National Diploma or N6 in Human Resource Management [email protected]
|Skills Development Planning (SDP)
Degree or National Diploma or N6 in Business Administration, Education, Training and Development, Human Resources Development, Social Sciences or an equivalent qualification [2x] [email protected]
|Office of the CEO
Degree or equivalent, LLB . National Diploma or
Degree or N6 in Business Administration or Secretarial qualification. [2x] [email protected]
|Information Technology (IT)
Degree or N6 in Computer and Information Sciences, General; Computer Science; Information Science/Studies; Management Information Systems, General [email protected]
Degree or National Diploma or N6 in Finance [email protected]
|Supply Chain Management
Degree or National Diploma or N6 in Supply Chain Management [email protected]
Degree or National Diploma or N6 in Marketing [email protected]
|Research, Information, Monitoring and Evaluation (RIME)
Bachelor’s degree in Social Science, Education – with a distinct interest in the wonders of the Research environment (NQF level 7) [2x] [email protected]
|Education Training Quality Assurance (ETQA)
Degree or National Diploma or N6 in Education, Training and Development, Human Resources Development, Social Sciences or an equivalent qualification [2x] [email protected]
|Provincial Offices – (Gauteng, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, North West, KwaZulu Natal, Free State, Northern Cape, Western Cape and Eastern Cape) [x9]
N 6 in Business Admin/Public Admin or Office Administration [email protected]
- The prospective candidate should have NO working experience in the field of study and prior internship experience.
- The successful cand idate will receive a s tipend.
- Candidates whose appointment will promote representivity in terms of race, disability and gender will receive preference.
- HWSETA will verify credit and criminal record as well as qualifications.
- The HWSETA reserves the right not to make an appointment to the advertised post and will only communicate with short – listed candidates
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding HWSETA: Internship Programme 2018, Requirements, and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.