Table of Contents
IRESS South Africa Graduate Programme 2018, Application Form & Details
IRESS South Africa invites Applications from suitably qualified applicants for the IRESS South Africa Graduate Programme. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
IRESS South Africa Graduate Programme 2018
Could you develop the next big innovation in financial services software?
Join IRESS as a graduate and from the start you’ll be right in the thick of it, contributing to the creation of world-leading financial services technology and client projects. And you won’t be doing it alone. You’ll be fully supported throughout our Graduate Program, working alongside our team of experts who will provide you with ongoing on-the-job coaching and feedback to help you to find your feet and be the best you can be. You’ll be part of a structured program focusing on technical and professional training where you’ll learn our business inside-out, and hone your specialist skills to enable you to make a difference and achieve your career goals.
IRESS, a principal global supplier of share market and wealth management systems producing innovative, sophisticated solutions, The company creates innovative financial services technology that helps with life’s big decisions – from getting a mortgage approval, planning for retirement to trading on the stock exchange. And it’s not only your friends and family that will use our products, they are also used by the world’s top banks and wealth managers. As an IRESS grad, you will play a big part in this – and we think that’s pretty exciting!
What can you bring to our team?
Our graduates are the rising stars of IRESS, the future innovators, creators and developers. Those who are successful are the ones who want to shape the future of FinTech and really make a difference. Just like our CEO, Andrew Walsh, who was the original co-developer of XPLAN, one of our flagship solutions.
So what are we looking for?
- You’re a strong communicator who collaborates with others
- You have the drive and enthusiasm to make things happen
- You’re a creative problem solver who will challenge established thinking to get the best results for our clients
- You set the bar extremely high when it comes to delivering quality work
- You are in your final year of (or have recently completed) a Bachelor Degree with a minimum 65% average – in a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or IT Degree or Diploma.
- Graduate Developers (Johannesburg): As a Graduate Developer, you will be involved in delivering market leading development projects, learning the full lifecycle development process.
- Graduate Network Engineers (Johannesburg): As a Graduate Network Engineer, you will be part of a team which is responsible for 2nd level support for the IRESS network. Further duties include designing and building networks to support business segments.
- Graduate User Experience (IT support) (Johannesburg): As a Graduate User Experience (IT support), you will be ensuring client satisfaction through delivering professional services and resolving technical queries.
How to apply for IRESS South Africa Graduate Programme 2018