Johnson & Johnson Internship 2018 Application Form & Guide
Closing Date: 15 September 2017
Location: Cape Town and East London
Johnson & Johnson (Pty) Ltd extends an invitation to final year students for a one year internship programme based at both Cape Town and East London sites.
The following disciplines qualify:
- Analytical Chemistry and Biotechnology
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Automation and Industrial)
- Technicians (Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics
- Environment, Health and Safety
- Sales and Marketing
- Supply Chain Management
How To Apply
- Interested applicants to submit applications to their co-op departments on campus
- The first page of the application should include a covering letter, clearly showing your preferred field of study with a brief explanation of why you are following the filed you have indicated, Pharmacy students will only be placed at the Cape Town site.
- Your ID and all other applicable certificates / exam results must be included and clearly certified
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive notification of interviews