Landis+Gyr: Line Operator Learnership Programme 2017/2018 | Apply for the Landis+Gyr Line Operator Learnership Programme, requirement and details below.
- Application Deadline: 05 June 2017.
landisgyr.com learnership: Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018 Landis+Gyr: Line Operator Learnership Programme. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity
Electrical Engineering Graduates with N6 Light Current are invited to participate in a Line Operator Learnership at Landis+Gyr (Pty) Ltd, a part of a global organisation which is engaged in the design, production and distribution of energy metering and energy management products. The Learnership will be based in our Centurion offices.
Requirements for all Graduates
- Electrical Engineering Graduates with N6 Light Current
- 2015 and 2016 graduates preferred, 2014 graduates an exception
- Please be advised that we would, in line with our Employment Equity Plan, prefer EE Candidates.
- Current CV accompanied by a cover letter, Certified Copies of all certificates and transcripts or academic record
How To Apply for Landis+Gyr: Line Operator Learnership
To apply: Email your Current CV, Cover letter, Certificates and Academic Record to [email protected] or Fax 0866856382
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Landis+Gyr Line Operator Learnership Programme – 2017/2018, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.