Msobo Coal Learnership Programme 2018, Application Form & Details
Msobo Coal invites Applications from suitably qualified applicants for the Msobo Coal Learnership Programme. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Msobo Coal Learnership Programme 2018
Closing Date: 31 October 2017
This drive forms part of Msobo Coal’s community outreach and development programme to address some of the challenges within the local communities. Msobo Coal is offering members of the local communities an opportunity to register as Technical / engineering learner to be trained and developed to enabled the individual to obtain an artisan qualification associated with coal mining.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Grade 12 with mathematics and science or
- N2 with relevant subjects
- Certified copies of relevant qualifications and academic record
- Applicants will be screen and will be subjected to an assessment process
- Successful candidates will be obliged to enter into a contractual agreement with the company stipulating obligations of both parties
The successful candidate must be in possession of a valid certificate of fitness or be in a position to obtain one, as per the requirements of the Mine Health and Safety act
- Self desciplined and energetic
- Positive and Safe attitude
- Creative and original
- Problem solving skills
- Must be positive and serious about their own development
- Good communication skills
- Be able to work in a Team Environment
How To Apply for Msobo Coal Learnership Programme 2018
Please forward application to: [email protected]
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Msobo Coal Learnership Programme 2018, Application Form & Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.