Munich Re Internship 2018: Application & Requirements
- Closing Date: 31 August 2017
- Internship Provider: Munich Re
- Internship Location: South Africa
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018 Munich Re Internship Programme. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Munich Re Internship Programme
The MRoA Graduate Trainee Programme will give you a thorough introduction into the many different activities of a leading global reinsurer and advance your personal development. The Programme provides the opportunity to hone your professional, technical and social skills over a year (with a possibility to renew for a second year). Seeking graduates majoring in Mathematics/Statistics, Marketing, Risk Management, Occupational Therapy, Nursing, Biokinetist, Physiotherapy.
- Exposure to underwriting (department dependent)
- Data analytics
- Market-related package
- Work/Life Balance
- Study Benefits
- Networking opportunities
- Above- average university degree
- Accountable, competent & decisive
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
How To Apply for Munich Re Internship Programme
Munich Re Internship Application Form
Please note only online applications will be considered.
Please note that if you do not receive a response by 30 Septemeber 2017, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More