- Your official ID book (if you are not a citizen of South Africa, you will need your passport)
- City and site where you want to write
- NBT requirements from the institutions where you plan to apply
- Date when you want to write (allow 4 weeks to receive results)
- Pen and paper to record your username and EasyPay number
Take note of the following:
The NBT Project does not determine which test you must write nor the deadline for submitting results.
Most higher education institutions in South Africa post their requirements on their website and in their prospectus.
Your username (ID or Passport number) and password are used to:
- Complete the registration process if you did not finish
- Correct personal information
- Request change to test date or site
The EasyPay number assigned to you during registration is used to:
- Verify payment so that your results may be released.
You will receive an sms and an email confirming your test venue two days before your test.