RAF: Claims Learnership Programme 2018, Requirement and Application Details
Closing Date: 09 March 2018
Ref: LNSP 28112017 PTA
Purpose of the Learnership: The Organization is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience. Applications are invited for a Claims Learnership from unemployed matriculants between the age of 18 and 35.The Learnership program will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
Work based exposure may include the following:
- Receive and record files to be assessed and finalized
- Pre-screen files to ensure they belong to the correct branch of the RAF.
- Physically arrange files to be assessed and finalized
- Transfer files for administration of the Undertaking.
- Updating the information on the files to correlate with the claim system in respect of claim numbers, link number, claimant and attorney’s details.
- Update the status and allocation of files on the Claims viewing system.
- Maintain accurate records of files to be assessed and finalized.
- Keep daily stats of activities on work allocated and work to be assessed.
- Submit daily and monthly stats as required by management.
- Attend to queries from stakeholders pertaining to submissions and collection of files.
Qualifications and other Requirements
- Certified copy of Grade 12 / Matric ( English (symbol D/ Achievement level 5)
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of grade 12 results
- Your CV and motivational letter
Technical and behavioral competencies required
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
- Share our organisational value
The Learnership programme will give you the opportunity to work while studying towards a nationally recognised qualification: Business Administration NQF Level 4
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the Learnership you are applying for on the subject line.
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no transcript will not be considered.
- Indicate the branch for which you are applying.
- Applicants who have been on a learnership programme will not be considered
How To Apply
NB: Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address: [email protected]
No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are underrepresented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding RAF: Claims Learnership Programme 2018, Requirement and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.