Rand Merchant Assurance: Graduate / Internship Programme 2018
Closing Date: 21 December 2017
Rand Mutual Assurance invites applicants to apply for Internships / Graduates Programme for 2018 in Parktown Johannesburg. The duration of this internship programme is 12 months and is commencing 01 January 2018.
Rand Mutual assurance aims to provide opportunities for qualifying candidates to gain skills, knowledge and experience, whilst at the same time, positioning the successful incumbents for active and meaningful participation in the labour market.
Qualifications and Experience required
Applications are invited from unemployed South African citizens, who have completed an NQF Level 5 qualification in any of the fields of study listed below:
- Higher certificate in Health Care Service Management.
- Bachelor of Oral Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Medical Practice
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Higher Certificate in Advertising and Integrated Communication practice
- Marketing Practice
- Higher Certificate in Marketing Management
- National Certificate in Systems Development
- National Certificate in Systems Support
- Public Finance and Administration
- National Certificate in Wealth Management
- Higher Certificate in Financial Products
- National Certificate in Banking
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies required
- Applied Learning
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Contributing to Team Success
- Managing Work (Includes Time Management)
- Initiating Action
- Stress Tolerance
- Willing to learn
- Project wide perspective
- Team player
How To Apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Rand Merchant Assurance: Graduate / Internship Programme 2018, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.