To be the best in the fast-paced world of property, you’ve got to work with the best. Join Redefine Properties’ 2018 LearnershipProgramme – to get set for a career in the property industry.
Our Learnership Programme is rooted in this very philosophy.
We strive to offer young people the chance to capitalise on their academic qualifications, enthusiasm and passion for the property industry, while being rewarded with work experience and mentorship within this exciting, continuously evolving and dynamic industry.
- Grade 12 certificate, or
- Tertiary qualification (undergraduate and/or postgraduate tertiary qualification)
- NO tertiary studies or formal employment for 2018
- NO previous learnership/s completed
- Willing to reside in Johannesburg or Cape Town for the duration of the programme (depending on scope of opportunity)
- Matriculants and graduates, an opportunity of a lifetime awaits!
Redefine is calling you to hone your skills alongside the industry’s finest, in the 2018 Learnership Programme.
National certificate in Business Administration (NQF Level 2)
This one-year workplace readiness programme was developed to bridge the gap between academic studies and the working environment with the aim to equip learners with the skills required to enable gainful employment.
To qualify for this programme, a completed Grade 12 certificate is required.
Further education and training certificate in Business Administration (NQF Level 4)
This one-year qualification provides learners with a broad spectrum of knowledge, skills and values integral to the business environment, with access to further education and training.
To qualify for this programme, a completed tertiary diploma or undergraduate and/or postgraduate qualification is required.
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More