Table of Contents
Richards Bay Minerals Bursary 2018: Application Form & Requirements
Richards Bay Minerals Bursary, Richards Bay Minerals Scholarship, Richards Bay Minerals Bursary Application Form,Richards Bay Minerals Closing Date; See Details Below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Richards Bay Minerals Bursary 2018: Application Form & Requirements. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
- Bursary Application Closing Date: 16 September 2017
- Bursary Provider: Richards Bay Minerals
- Bursary Location: Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa.
Richards Bay Minerals Bursary 2018
Richards Bay Minerals invites applicants to apply for Bursaries Programme for 2018 in Kwazulu-Natal. This Bursaries is for students who are interested in Pursuing a full-time studies in the above mentioned field.
Field of Studies
- Chemical Engineering / Metallurgy
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Enginnering
- Mechanical Enginnering
- Mining Engineering
- Nursing Science
- Occupational Hygiene
- Town Planning
- Land Surveying
- Instrumentation / Electronics Technologist
Requirements for Richards Bay Minerals Bursary
- South African Citizen
- Matric Level 6 Maths & Science, Level % for English
- Proof of provisional admission at the institution of their choice for their preferred field of study( Proof of Acceptance from University)
How to Apply for Richards Bay Minerals Bursary 2018: Application Form
Richards Bay Minerals Bursary Application Form:
Please provide a brief statement why you have chosen your particular career, CV with certifeid copies of certificates, Copy of acceptance letter from University, ID document and Drivers’ license.
- Select Careers
- Graduates & Students
- Select ‘Africa’ as location
- View advert and apply
If you have not received any respond by 29 September 2017, please regard your application unsuccessful.