Road Accident Fund Jobs Vacancies 2017: Officer Determination T.A.S.K Grade 10 X2
The Road Accident Fund hereby invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the Road Accident Fund Jobs / Vacancies / Careers / Recruitment 2017. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
- Job Application Closing Date: 12 September 2017
- Company: Road Accident Fund
- Job Location: East London, South Africa
Road Accident Fund Jobs Vacancies 2017
The Road Accident Fund’s mission is to provide cover to all road users within the borders of South Africa to rehabilitate and compensate persons injured as a result of motor vehicle accidents in a timely and caring manner and to actively promote safe use of our roads.
The Organisation requires the services of qualified individuals at its East London Regional Office for the positions of:
THIS IS AN INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
Purpose of the Job: To provide claims handling, ensure prompt and fair settlement of claims.
Key Performance Areas
- To estimate value of loss in terms of DOA
- To liaise with panel of experts for expert advise
- To quantify benefits and make appropriate offers
- To provide claims assistance during Road shows
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant B. Degree at NQF Level 6 or equivalent
- Relevant 3 years claims experience
Technical and Behavioural Competencies
- Detail orientated and analytical thinker
- Decision maker
- Negotiation skills
- Time Management
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Computer literacy
At the cost to company of minimum package applicable to this position is R349 998.00 per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”
How to Apply
Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer at the RAF, East London branch; e-mail address is [email protected].za OR hand delivered to 4th Floor, Metropolitan Building, Cnr Caxton Street & Drury Lane, East London.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Road Accident Fund Jobs Vacancies 2017: Officer Determination T.A.S.K Grade 10 X2, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.