Table of Contents
Road Accident Fund RAF Driver Development Programme 2018, Application Form & Details
Road Accident Fund (RAF) invites Applications from suitably qualified applicants for the Road Accident Fund RAF Driver Development Programme. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Road Accident Fund RAF Driver Development Programme 2018
Closing date: 03 November 2017 at 16h00.
The RAF is contributing to road safety and youth employment through a program to build a cadre of young professional drivers for the freight and public transport industry in SA. Last year, 79 young people successfully completed the program. We invite Youth of all races and gender to apply for acceptance into the 2017/18 intake. The training will be conducted only in specific areas within the Provinces of:
- Western Cape
- Northern Cape
- North Westand as such it is important that candidates are based there. We only accept code 10 and 14.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to apply
- Must be between the ages of 23 and 34
- Must have passed matric and have a Certificate
- Must have no criminal record
- Must be medically fit to drive heavy vehicles
- Must be unemployed and not studying fulltime
How To Apply for Road Accident Fund RAF
Applications can be forwarded to email address [email protected]
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Certified ID copy and matric certificate
- Proof of residence (Municipal water and lights statement of the parents or a stamped letter from the Local Councilor or Traditional Authority )
- Strictly one page motivation stating your future goals and how obtaining a code 10/14 driver’s license and Professional Drivers Permit will assist you in building a career as a professional driver
- Strictly one page CV
Applications without all the required documents may not be considered.
RAF – Building a cadre of safe professional drivers
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More