Road Accident Fund Recruitment 2017 for Senior Officer: Field Case Mangement T.A.S.K Grade 12
The Road Accident Fund hereby invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the Road Accident Fund Jobs / Vacancies / Careers / Recruitment 2017. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
- Job Application Closing Date: 12 September 2017
- Company: Road Accident Fund
- Job Location: Tzaneen / Vhembe, South Africa
Road Accident Fund Recruitment 2017
The Road Accident Fund’s mission is to provide cover to all road users within the borders of South Africa to rehabilitate and compensate persons injured as a result of motor vehicle accidents in a timely and caring manner and to actively promote safe use of our roads.
The Organisation requires the services of qualified individuals at its Tzaneen / Vhembe for the positions of:
THIS IS AN INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
Purpose of the Job: To manage the rehabilitation and healthcare needs of the injured.
Key Performance Areas
- Assess ongoing medical problems of the injured after discharge in the home environment.
- Assess patients according to prescribed measurements.
- Assess burden of care and needs of the client.
- Monitor quality of care issues.
- Facilitate caregiver’s appointment necessary for the client.
- Co-ordinate a plan of care and services.
- Facilitate family and clinical team communication.
- Post discharge follow-through.
- Drug utilization review, Home alteration & vehicle adaptations.
- Co-ordinates access to essential goods and services.
- Liaison between patient and care team.
- Advice client on accident relatedness of his claim. Arrange for hospital admission & advise patients on their benefits.
- Keep records.
- Assess bills received & advises claimant of outcome of bill review.
- Recommend payment of bills assessed.
Qualifications & Experience
- Appropriate Nursing Diploma/Nursing degree at NQF Level 6 OR Equivalent in Health Care Professions
- Registration with the SANC / HPCSA
- Relevant 4 years experience in the medical field.
Technical and behavioral competencies required
- People oriented
- Team player.
- Interpersonal & communication skills
- Adaptability , flexibility ,creativity and analytical skills
- Good follow-through, assertiveness and self-directedness.
- Strong sense of self-esteem, confidence, caring attitude and behavior
The total cost to company minimum remuneration package applicable to this position is R502 953.00 per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
Closing Date: 12 September 2017
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”.
How to Apply
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
- Submit a short CV with a maximum of 5 pages
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to people from previously disadvantage groups.
Prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting.
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful