Table of Contents
SA Weather Service (SAWS) Bursary Programme 2018, Application Form & Details
South African Weather Service (SAWS) Bursary Programme 2017, Application Form, Requirements, Eligibility and Guidelines for this opportunity are available below.
- Internship Closing Date: 20 October 2017
- Internship Provider: South African Weather Service (SAWS)
- Location: South Africa
- (REF.WS 1 1/1 0 / 20 1 7 )
South African Weather Service (SAWS) invites Applications from suitably qualified applicants for the South African Weather Service (SAWS) Bursary Programme. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
South African Weather Service (SAWS) Bursary Programme
The South African Weather Service Is offering Bursaries Programme for the academic year 2018. This Bursaries is for qualified 1st, 2nd,3rd and Honours students.
Field of Studies
- AGRO – METEORLOGY
- AIR QUALITY
- ATMOSPHERIC SCIENCE
- All degrees must include Mathematics and Physical Sciences.
- Applicants that have a letter of confirmation from the university may apply.
- Applicants that are already registered with the university must provide proof of registration.
- Candidates with a Grade 12 (Matric) certificate with a 70% for Mathematics and Physical Science are invited to apply for bursaries.
How To Apply for South African Weather Service (SAWS) Bursary
Applications must be submitted on the prescribed SA Weather Service bursary application form
In order to be considered, the bursary application form should also be accompanied by certified copies of matriculation certificates and a testimonial. Please also state the relevant Ref. no for the respective region you are applying for. Successful candidates will be required to enter into a learnership contract with the South African Weather Service.
Forward the application to: The CEO, the South African Weather Service, Private Bag X097, Pretoria 0001, for the attention of Ms. Gugu Maphisa
For any enquiries regarding the content of the training please contact Ms. C Rae at Tel (012 ) 367 – 6019
Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within a month of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider your application to be un successful.