Saldanha Municipality Accounting Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2018 | See Application, requirements and details below.
- Application Deadline: 30 June 2017.
sbm.gov.za accounting bursary: Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018 Saldanha Municipality: Accounting Bursary / Scholarship Programme. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity
THE FOLLOWING MUST BE ATTACHED TO THIS APPLICATION (failure to provide all required d ocuments in this section will disqualify your application) Certified copies of:
- Applicants’ ID;
- Parents’ / Guardians’ ID;
- Proof of Parents’ / Guardians’ salary advise, payslip or 3 months bank statement (if unemployed) ;
- Final Grade 12 results and most recent results obtained from the tertiary institution ;
- University or University of Technology pr oof of registration ;
- Copies of ID documents of persons dependent on family income ;
- Affidavit of guardianship (if not staying with parents) ; and
- Proof of address of Parent or Guardian .
In your own handwriting on a separate sheet of paper write an essay on: Firstly
- What motivates you studying towards an Accounting field; and Secondly
- Why do you believe you should be awarded the bursary. (Note that the essay must not exceed 1 000 words.)
How To Apply for Saldanha Municipality: Accounting Bursary / Scholarship
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Saldanha Municipality Accounting Bursary / Scholarship Programme – 2017/2018, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.