South African National Blood Service, SANBS Traineeship Programme / Career / Recruitment / Job Vacancies 2017/2018 | See Application, requirements and details below.
- Closing Date: Not Specified
- Traineeship Location: Phalaborwa, Limpopo.
www.sanbs.org.za Traineeship / Career / Recruitment / Job Vacancies: Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017/2018 South African National Blood Service (SANBS) Traineeship Programme. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
SANBS Traineeship Programme
South African National Blood Service Job Vacancies
www.sanbs.org.za Career Portal
The South African National Blood Service has opportunities for a Trainee Technicians and Technologists in Kimberly, Mpumalanga and Eastern Cape. The incumbent will be responsible to perform routine testing functions in the blood bank including but not limited to, compatibility, postnatal and preliminary transfusion reaction investigations.
Traineeship Provider: SANBS
- Trainee Technician – Grade 12 with Mathematics and one other science subject and/or Laboratory Assistant Learnership
- Trainee Technologist – Diploma in Biomedical Technology
Key Performance Areas
- Achieve Operational Objectives and Targets within area.
- Accomplish Instrument and Laboratory Maintenance objectives in accordance with SOP specifications.
- Achieve Quality compliance in accordance with SOP specifications.
- Ensure general functions have been carried out within specified time frames.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Overtime as and when required
- Night shift and weekend duties as rostered
- Occasional local and national travel
- General physical health and reasonable endurance and mobility
- Detail conscious
- Proficient eye-sight
- Person cannot be colour blind
How to apply
- Kimberly – Click here to Apply online
- Mpumalanga – Click here to Apply Online
- Eastern Cape – Click here to Apply Online
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More