Sanlam Learnership Application Form 2017/18 Requirement & Guidelines
Sanlam Learnership 2017, Sanlam Learnership Application Form, Sanlam Learnership Closing Date; Sanlam Learnerships in South Africa See Details Below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Sanlam Sanlam Learnership Application Form 2017/18 & Guidelines. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
- Learnership Application Closing Date: 18 September 2017.
- Learnership Provider: Sanlam
- Learnership Location: Houghton, Gauteng
MDG Learnership Programme
Sanlam offers a unique Learnership opportunity for unemployed, enthusiastic and energetic persons from the designated groups to gain a national qualification and valuable working experience at its offices in Houghton, Gauteng. Candidates will enter a one year contract. A monthly allowance of R3000.00 will be paid to successful candidates. At the end of the learnership programme, learners will receive a national qualification (Certificate in Long Term Insurance NQF level 4);
- Be unemployed;
- Be aged between 18 and 30;
- Be residing in the Gauteng
- Be available for interviews during October 2017;
- Be able to start with the learnership on 1 February 2018;
- Hold a Grade 12 Certificate with English, Mathematics and/or Accounting Of min 40%
- People with disabilities would be advantageous
- Be available to perform duties in terms of the learnership agreement;
- Participate in all learning and work experience required by the learnership;
- Undertake all learning conscientiously
- Be motivated to be educated and developed;
- Show initiative
- Team player
- Ability to manage self study and assignments
- Time Management
- Planning and organisation
- Good attitude
How to apply for Sanlam Learnership Application Form 2017/18 Requirement & Guidelines
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Sanlam Learnership Application Form 2017/18 Requirement & Guidelines, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.