Table of Contents
South African Weather Service (SAWS) Internship Programme 2018, Application Form & Details
South African Weather Service (SAWS) Internship Programme 2017, Application Form, Requirements, Eligibility and Guidelines for this opportunity are available below.
- Internship Closing Date: 20 October 2017
- Internship Provider: South African Weather Service (SAWS)
- Location: Pretoria, OR Tambo International Airport , Bloemfontein, Durban, Port Elizabeth, and Cape Town.(REF.WS 12 /10 /2017 )
South African Weather Service (SAWS) invites Applications from suitably qualified applicants for theSouth African Weather Service (SAWS) Forecasting Internship Programme. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
South African Weather Service (SAWS) Internship Programme
The South African Weather Service (SAWS) hereby invites applications to apply for Forecasting Internship/ graduates programme for 2018 in Pretoria. The duration of the internship programme is 12 months. This internship is for graduates who are in possession of an honours degree in Meteorology or Atmospheric sciences with at least mathematics on second year university level and with physical sciences on first year university level. This course will star t in February 2018 . The forecasting offices where forecasters possibly can be appointed are: Pretoria, OR Tambo International Airport , Bloemfontein, Durban, Port Elizabeth, and Cape Town.
The following will serve as recommendations:
- Good interpersonal relations
- A basic level of computer literacy
How To Apply for South African Weather Service (SAWS) Internship
Applications must be submitted on the prescribed SA Weather Service application form
The following must accompany the application:
- certified copy of Matric results
- certified copy of the full academic record to prove the subject choice at the university where applicable
- certified copy of SA identity document
- Motivation Letter
- certified copy of the different degrees
Forward the application to: The CEO, the South African Weather Service, Private Bag X097, Pretoria 0001, for the attention of Ms. Gugu Maphisa
For any enquiries regarding the content of the training please contact Ms. C Rae at Tel (012 ) 367 – 6019
Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within a month of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider your application to be un successful. NB. For interview purposes applicants should please quote the reference mentioned at the beginning of the different adverts.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More