Triton Fleet Management (Pty) Ltd Learnership Application Form 2017 | See Details
Triton Fleet Management (Pty) Ltd is offering an opportunity for skilled unemployed candidates to participate in the National Certificate: Professional Driving Learnership commencing 1 November 2017.
The 12 month programme will consist of structured theoretical learning components combined with practical workplace experience and on successful completion the candidate will achieve a National Certificate in Professional Driving.
Job Functions: Logistics
- Assisting in loading and off-loading of vehicles
- Preparing a vehicle for a trip
- Perform ancillary duties
- Candidates must be South African citizens
- Hold a valid school leaving certificate equivalent of Std 8/ Grade 10 or higher
- Be between the ages of 24 – 35 years
- Be in possession of an UNENDORSED Code C1 driver’s license with a valid PrDP
- 2 years blame- free accident driving record
- Must be medically fit
- Clear criminal record
- Must be able to read and write English
- Must be numerically orientated
- Must be prepared to work shifts, on weekends and public holidays
Job Closing Date: 16/10/2017
How to Apply for Triton Fleet Management (Pty) Ltd Learnership Application Form
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Triton Fleet Management (Pty) Ltd Learnership Application Form 2017 | See Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.