Union Motors: Apprenticeship Programme 2018, Requirements, and Application Details
Closing Date: 27 April 2018
Union Motors in Nelspruit Is Inviting suitable applications for Motor and Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeships.
Applicants should have the following minimum requirements:
- Grade 12. English, Science and Maths.
- N2 Mechanical Engineering Certificate with Motor! Diesel Trade
- Theory as one of the subjects OR N3 with Mechanotech as one of the subjects OR equivalent.
- Code 8 driver’s licence
- A genuine interest and passion for the motor industry
How To Apply
Only applicants meeting the above requirements should forward their Curriculum Vitae with the heading: Motor/ Diesel Apprenticeship to:
[email protected] or fax CV to: 086-538-2546
Certified and reliable copies of all relevant documentation must accompany the CV.
Selection will be done In terms of the Company’s Employment Equity policy.
Applicants who have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date should consider their applications as unsuccessful
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More