Wits University Matriculation Exemption for International Students
All International students with non-South African qualifications require a certificate of exemption from the Matriculation Board of South Africa for consideration into undergraduate studies.
Application forms for Matriculation Exemption should be sent to:
Student Enrolment Centre, Private Bag 4, WITS, 2050
Email: [email protected]
Including the following supporting documentation:
- Form M30E (this form is included in the application package for study at Wits)
- Correctly Certified copies of your educational qualifications certified by a South African High Commission, Consulate, Trade Mission or a Public Notary in your home country
- A correctly certified copy of your passport or birth certificate certified by a South African High Commission, Consulate, Trade Mission or a Public Notary in your home country
- Exemption fee included in the non-refundable application fee charged to international applicants. This fee is applicable to all international applicants whether schooling in South Africa or not.
- Sworn English translations of documents are required.
- Statements of results and high school transcripts are not accepted by the Matriculation Board
- Certification by police or any ordinary Commissioner of Oaths is not accepted by the Matriculation Board.
- Faxed and scanned copies are NOT acceptable
- Students are advised to send two sets of certified copies of documents, one for application for Matriculation Exemption and one for application to programme (degree) studies
For additional information on Matriculation Exemption please visit http://mb.usaf.ac.za/exemption-process/
Wits University Matriculation Exemption for International Students Official Page:
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Wits University Matriculation Exemption for International Students, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.