Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
Finance Traineeship At ABB
You will be part of Global Early Talent Program – Finance of Electrification Business Area based in Modderfontein, South Africa.
In this role you will be reporting to Business Area Controller in Electrification and will be learning by doing tasks as directed to support ABB operations and participate in the local trainee program (18 – 24 months).
- Recent graduate (Master’s level) in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or related fields.
- Less than 2 years of experience in similar role.
- Prior work experience in the finance function will be an advantage.
- Attention to detail and curiosity to learn and open to new ideas.
- Should be eligible to work in South Africa.
- Good command over English and proficiency in other language will be a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence both internally and externally.
HOW TO APPLY
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated).
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 13 August, 2022 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: