The Central Energy Fund, CEF Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been released and available below. CEF Vacancies, Jobs, Career Portal, Recruitment, Internship, Application Form, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Central Energy Fund|
|Deadline||23rd August 2019|
Central Energy Fund Vacancies 2020 notification has been published online. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the job application deadline. 2020 CEF Vacancies details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from the official source.
Table of Contents
Available Job Vacancies & Details
The Central Energy Fund (CEF) is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for appointment to fill the following existing vacancies:
- ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT (12 Months Fixed Term Contract)
CEF Vacancies Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfil the following conditions:
- B Comm Honours Accounting/ CTA
- Newly Qualified CA(SA)
- Sound knowledge of management accounting practices and applicable legislation.
- Reporting skills/ High degree of computer literacy
- Risk Management/ Planning Skills
- Sound knowledge of budgeting/ forecasting process/ best practice
- General business acumen/ assertive/ strategic-minded
- Communication skills
- Sound Knowledge of IFRS
- Sound Knowledge of taxation (Income tax, VAT)
- Sound Knowledge of PFMA
- In-depth understanding of internal controls
How to Apply for CEF Vacancies
How to Apply for Central Energy Fund Vacancies 2020 Application Form.
Please submit a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to – [email protected]
Application Deadline: 23rd August 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Central Energy Fund Vacancies 2020 updates and each position published includes its requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Central Energy Fund Vacancies requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Central Energy Fund Vacancies 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Admalic is the one-stop place for Central Energy Fund Vacancies notification across various sectors and industries within South Africa. Admalic ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Central Energy Fund Vacancies 2020 openings across South Africa.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|University of Cape Town Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||5th April 2020.|
|Stellenbosch University Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||31st March 2020.|
|University of the Witwatersrand (Wits) Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||31st March 2020.|
|Rhodes University Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||16th March 2020 @ 12:00.|
|University of Pretoria Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||23rd March 2020.|
|Department Of Correctional Services (DoC) Vacancies 2019||February 7, 2020||17th February 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: