Chatsmed Candlelight Nursing School – Mthatha Campus
Chatsmed Candlelight Nursing School (Mthatha Campus) is an accredited nursing college located at Libode in Mthatha, Eastern Cape. Chatsmed Candlelight Nursing School has three other campuses namely Durban Campus, Eshowe Campus and Stranger Campus.
Chatsmed Candlelight Nursing School (Pty) Ltd, is a 100% black owned Nursing Education Institution accredited by the South African Nursing Council in May 1997.
SANC Regulation (R683)
The South African Nursing Council R683 programme is a Two Year Program leading to Registration as a General Nurse.
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Operating Theatre and Anaesthetics
- Ear Nose and Throat
- Ethos and Ward Admin
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases
- Urinary System (Male and Female)
- Social Sciences 1
- Reproductive System and Breast
- Cardio Vascular System
- Ethos of Nursing
- Subjects taught in the Second Year
- Social Sciences 2
- Communicable Diseases
- Ward Admin and Disaster Nursing
- Introduction to Midwifery and Family Planning
- Endocrine System
- Nervous System
How to Register / Apply:
Chatsmed Candlelight Nursing School offer online registrations and you can click here to Register Online.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More