Cipla Bursary Programme 2017 | Apply for Cipla Bursary Programme 2017 – cipla.co.za/careers
Cipla Medpro Manufacturing Pty, Cipla Bursary, Cipla Careers, Cipla Jobs, Cipla Bursary Application, Cipla Bursary Programme 2017 – cipla.co.za/careers
Cipla Medpro Manufacturing Pty (Ltd) is awarding bursaries to students who are studying towards an undergraduate degree at an accredited learning institution. Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Cipla Bursary Programme 2017.
Cipla Bursary Programme
Job Title: Cipla Bursary Programme 2017
Job Type: Classification Bursary
Equity Status: EE Preferred
Location – Country: South Africa
Location – Province: KwaZulu-Natal
Location – Town / City: Any South African Town/City
Cipla Job Description
Cipla Medpro Manufacturing Pty (Ltd) is awarding bursaries to students who are studying towards an undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree at an accredited learning institution. Bursaries will be awarded to university students registering for their first year (Recently completed matric), second year or third/ final year of studies in 2017.
Students that are studying towards the following University academic disciplines will be considered:
• BSc in Engineering (priority areas – Chemical, Mechanical & Industrial)
• B Pharmacy (Priority areas – Production, Regulatory, Quality)
• BSc in Chemistry
• BSc in Biochemistry
• BSc in Microbiology
• BCom Finance
• BCom Accounting
• BCom Logistics Management
(* Relevant Postgraduate Degree students for the above disciplines included)
Please ensure to attach your Academic Transcript, Matric Certificate, CV, certified ID copy and Academic Qualifications to your online application.
Cipla Bursary Requirements, Qualifications & Experience
Bursaries are awarded on the following selection criteria:
• Matric completed.
• University institution.
• English, read, write and speak.
• Only SA citizens between the ages of 17–25.
• Must be registered with a Tertiary Institution and have passed all subjects/ modules from the previous year or semester.
• High academic achievement with an overall aggregate of 70% for Matric (First-year students) or tertiary studies (second & third/final year students)
• Do not have any other bursary funding
• Students from groups defined by BBBEE criteria.
Successful applicants will be notified accordingly on or by 28 February 2017
How to Apply for Cipla Bursary Programme Online
Application Closing date: 2017/02/19
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Cipla Bursary Programme | Apply for Cipla Bursary Programme 2017 – cipla.co.za, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.