Cipla Institute Internship 2020 Application Form has been released online. Cipla Internship application, scholarship programme, online application portal, requirement, how to apply and other details available below.
Cipla Internship 2020 application has started. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online before the Internship application closing date. The 2020 Cipla Internship Programme details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from an official source.
Cipla Intern Details:
|Provider||Cipla Medpro SA (Pty) Ltd|
|Post Name||Internship Programme|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Deadline||10 January 2020|
Cipla Medpro SA (Pty) Ltd. has the following Graduate Program opportunity for suitably qualified Graduates.
This two-year program aims to bring out the best in talented individuals and sets the foundation for the development of critical skills. It starts on 2nd March 2020.
(Note: Permanent roles are NOT guaranteed after program completion)
Only apply if you have a QUALIFICATION in the following disciplines:
- Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biomedical Science, Human Genetics, Pharmacology
- Instructional Design, Graphics Design, Learning & Development
- Finance, Accounting (Non-CA) , Business Management
- Journalism, Communications, Media Studies, Marketing
- Biology / Biochemistry, Chemistry, Human Movement Science, Marketing, Biomedical Science
- Specialised in Multimedia, Adobe Suite, Presentation Creation (keynote) html, WordPress, CSS
- Business Informatics, Information Systems, Business Administration, Business Management, BCom or BSci General
- Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Management, Process Engineering
- Events Management or Hospitality Diploma
- Finance, Accounting, Registered CA
- BPharm (community of service completed)
- Completed studies. Academic record: 70% aggregate for core qualification subjects.
- Most recent transcripts; a copy of South African ID; CV; matric + relevant certificates.
- Applicants must have less than 1 year’s working experience
- Note: Applications received without all the required documents, will be disqualified.
How to Apply
Apply for the relevant graduate opportunity by emailing: [email protected] – please use 2020 GSP in the subject line.
- Should you not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
- Shortlisted applicants undergo psychometric assessments and receive verbal feedback.
- Written offer letter; ‘dummy’ payslip and list of benefits sent to all successful applicants.
- 30-day induction start date 2nd March 2020 – conducted in Cape Town
Share this post with your Friends: