The Finance Graduate Development Program (FGDP) is a structured Professional Training and Work Experience Program intended to provide training and exposure to aspiring Local Government Accountants.
Finance Graduate Development Program At City of Cape Town
- Only applicants that are in possession of a Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent degree with Financial Accounting 3 are invited to apply.
- Applicants will be subjected to compulsory pre-screening in the form of qualifications, references and compulsory competency assessment where necessary.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to have their qualifications, including foreign qualifications and those RPL’d for, evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) prior to the selection process.
- Applicants must be prepared to register as a Senior Associate member of CIGFARO trading as IMFO.
- Applicants will rotate and be trained via the graduate programme and on successful completion of the programme will be advanced to commensurate levels in the City structure.
HOW TO APPLY
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Cape Town, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection process.
Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
Applicants are respectfully informed that, if no notification of appointment is received within three months of the closing date, they must accept that their applications were unsuccessful.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 13 August, 2021 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: