The city of Polokwane Bursary 2020 Application Form has been released online. City of Polokwane Bursary application, scholarship programme, online application portal, requirement, how to apply and other details available below.
The city of Polokwane Bursary 2020 application has started. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online before the bursary application closing date. The 2019 City of Polokwane Bursary details like eligibility, requirement, location, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from an official source.
Table of Contents
City of Polokwane Bursary Programme Details:
|Provider||City of Polokwane|
|Post Name||Bursary Programme|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
To quality you need:
- Learners in Grade 12 or first-year students at a university, university of technology or FET College are invited to apply
- Studying towards a first Degree or National Diploma
- Permanent resident of Polokwane Municipality and coming from a disadvantaged background
- Not currently benefitting from any bursary scheme
How to Apply for City of Polokwane Bursary 2020
Download Application Form and the following should accompany the application forms:
- Certified copy of the latest Grade 12 results
- Proof of provisional admission from a recognized institution of higher learning
- Proof of residence in a form of the confirmation letter from a local ward councilor or authorized traditional leaders
- Proof of income for parents / legal guardian
- Original/certified copy of pay-slips / pension slips for both parents / legal guardian/ (these should not be older than three (3) months) which indicate a combined Income for less than R200 000.00 per annum.
- In the case of deceased parents, please attach certified death certificates.
- If parents /guardians are self-employed, attach a copy of the latest financial statements (these should not be older than three (3) months).
- If from single-parent headed household please attach an affidavit indicating that the other parent (mother/father) is not contributing financially towards the applicant.
- Certified copy of academic records/matric certificate / June results, whichever is the latest.
- The applicant must intend studying on a full-time basis.
NB: Learners/students with a disability who meet the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply.
Completed forms should be submitted at the 9th-floor office no 908 or ground floor at the Civic Centre Cnr Landross Mare Street & Bodenstein Street, or they can be posted to: PO Box 111 Polokwane 0700.
Enquiries: Training and Skills Development -(015) 290 2211 / 2504
Share this post with your Friends: