Clover Bursary 2022 Application Form has been released online. Clover Bursary application, scholarship programme, online application portal, requirement, how to apply and other details available below.
Clover Bursary 2022 application has started. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online before the bursary application closing date. The 2019 Clover Bursary details like eligibility, requirement, location, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from an official source.
Clover Bursary Programme Details:
|Post Name||Bursary / Scholarship Programme|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Deadline||30 September 2019|
In an endeavour to be the best at what we do, we are searching for talented individuals to join our business. The Clover Pinnacle Bursary Program offers qualifying individuals financial assistance to complete studies leading to a tertiary qualification. Are you an energetic, self motivated individual with aspirations to develop a career in a fast-growing organization? Does becoming part of the Clover Family, and a company that has been voted “Most Reputable Company for three consecutive years, appeal to you? If so, this opportunity is for you!
- BEng (Mechanical Engineering
- BEng (Chemical Engineering)
- BEng (Electronic Engineering)
- BEng (Industrial Engineering)
- BSc (Food Science)
- BSc (Chemistry)
- BSc (Biochemistry)
- BSc (information Technology)
- BSc (Computer Science)
- BSc (Information and Knowledge Systems)
- BIT (Information Systems)
- BEng (Computer Engineering)
- BEng (Mechatronics)
- BCom (Mathematics and Statistics)
- BCom (Accounting)
- BCom (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
What does the bursary cover?
- Full cost of tuition
- Residence fees at campus or in proximity of campus
- Resource allowance
- General allowance (meals & travelling)
- Vacation work
Applicants must meet the following minimum criteria to qualify:
- Grade 12 scholars: minimum overall average of 65% in the final Grade 11 and Mid-year Grade 12 exams.
- University students: Minimum overall average of 65% in the final exam of the previous academic year.
- Minimum of 65% in Mathematics and Science if applying for studies related to Engineering / Food Science / Information Technology qualifications. An above average University Admission Score (APS). Ability to communicate effectively in English (read, write and speak).
- Willingness to enter into a funding agreement
- Mobile and willing to relocate on completion of studies in order to complete work-back period,
How to Apply for Clover Bursary 2022
Go to Clover Pinnacle Bursary Program and click on “Apply here Applicants to register by capturing own details and personal e-mail address.
Provide the relevant information as requested. Ensure the following supporting documents are uploaded / attached with your application Certified copy of your identity Document Certified copy of identity document of your parent / guardian Grade 11 & Mid-year Grade 12 Academic Results and / or results of final exam for the previous academic year. Proof of acceptance from the university Proof of residential address (municipal account)
Incomplete applications, applications without the required documents attached and / or applications received after the closing date will not be considered Should you not receive feedback within thirty days of the closing date for applications, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Share this post with your Friends: