The Gauteng Dept of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs, COGTA Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been released and available below. arc.agric.za Vacancies, Jobs, Career Portal, Recruitment, Internship, Application Form, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Gauteng Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||21st August 2019|
Gauteng Dept of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs Vacancies 2020 notification has been published online. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the job application deadline. 2020 COGTA Vacancies details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from the official source.
Table of Contents
Available Job Vacancies & Details
The Gauteng Dept of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs (COGTA) is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for appointment to fill the following existing vacancies:
- Control Engineering Technician Grade A-B refs/004425
COGTA Vacancies Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfil the following conditions:
- Matric plus NQF level 6/ National Diploma in Engineering- Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or relevant qualification, coupled with 2 years post qualification technical (Engineering) experience after registration with ECSA as an Engineering Technician.
- Competencies: Problem solving and analysis; Reading capability; Critical thinking & Decision making; Team work; Creativity; Financial Management; Customer focus and responsiveness; Communication; Computer skills; Planning and organizing; People management, Project management; Technical design and analysis knowledge; Research and development; Computer-aided engineering applications;
- Knowledge of legal compliance; Technical report writing; Technical consulting; Knowledge and understanding of legislative framework governing the Public Service; Observational Skills; Conflict management skills; Interpersonal Skills; Leadership Skills; Facilitation Skills
- Valid driver’s license
How to Apply for COGTA Vacancies
How to Apply for Gauteng Dept of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs Vacancies 2020 Application Form.
Enquiries: Andy/ Caiphus, cell: 071 474 7078/51
Application Deadline: 21st August 2020
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Gauteng Dept of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs Vacancies 2020 updates and each position published includes its requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Gauteng Dept of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs Vacancies requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Gauteng Dept of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs Vacancies 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Admalic is the one-stop place for Gauteng Dept of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs Vacancies notification across various sectors and industries within South Africa. Admalic ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Gauteng Dept of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs Vacancies 2020 openings across South Africa.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|University of Cape Town Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||5th April 2020.|
|Stellenbosch University Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||31st March 2020.|
|University of the Witwatersrand (Wits) Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||31st March 2020.|
|Rhodes University Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||16th March 2020 @ 12:00.|
|University of Pretoria Vacancies 2019||March 5, 2020||23rd March 2020.|
|Department Of Correctional Services (DoC) Vacancies 2019||February 7, 2020||17th February 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: