Table of Contents
Consol Glass: Apprenticeship Programme 2018 / 2019, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Consol Glass: Apprenticeship Programme 2018 / 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Consol Glass: Apprenticeship Programme 2018 / 2019
losing Date: 04 June 2018
Have you completed your N6 Electrical / Mechanical Engineering Studies?
Those successful will be offered an opportunity to enter into an apprenticeship contract linked to a competency based modular learning programme that ends in a trade test. Certification occurs at the end of the single contract of a trade test. Consol Glass Head Office will place then in different Consol factories.
Purpose of the Role: Consol Glass Pty Ltd has training opportunities for apprentices in order to increase capacity of critical and scarce artisan skills within the organisation. These opportunities will also provide our South African youth with the experience needed in their respective fields of study.
- N6 Engineering Studies Certificate (with 4 subjects including Maths, Science & Relevant Technology)
- Basic Computer Literacy (added advantage)
- Driver’s Licence (Code EB) an added advantage
- Must be willing to do shift – work
Experience: These are training positions. Experience will be an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested individuals are advised to forward the documents below to the stipulated email
- Application Letter, using the correct reference as stipulated below
- Updated and comprehensive CV
- Certified copies of qualifications (e.g. matric, tertiary certificates institutional phase training, etc)
- Certified copy of ID
- SARS Tax Registration Confirmation Letter
E-mail applications using the reference below (in the email subject line) to [email protected]
- Electrical Reference – Ref: EAE_19
- Mechanical Filter – Ref: Ref: EAMF_19
- Fitter & Turner – Ref: EAFT_19
The advertisement has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More