Cape Peninsula University of Technology, CPUT admission form, requirements and guidelines for the 2017/2018 academic session.
- Application Deadline: September 2017.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) admission into various undergraduate programmes in the institution for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) invites prospective students to apply online or by a hard-copy application form for 2018 academic year.
CPUT ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
To apply for admission, you have to complete an application form.
Some courses require students to submit additional information as part of their application.
Please see the Additional admission requirements for more information.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle. You can find CPUT’s online application form here.
There are four ways you can get a form to apply for admission:
1. Download a PDF of the form that you can print at home.
2. Collect a form at the Registration and Applications Office on the various campuses.
3. Request that an application form is mailed to you by writing to the Registrar:
Cape Peninsula University of Technology
PO Box 1906
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More