See the updated David Mabuza Salary, Biography, Age, Career, Net Worth 2022 according to Forbes. We may also throw in extras like David Mabuza Instagram, Spouse, Twitter, News, and more.
Let get started with a brief introduction.
Table of Contents
David Mabuza – Biography, Age, Career, Salary & Net Worth
- Name: David Dabede Mabuza
- Occupation: Politician
- Date of Birth: 25 August 1960
- Nationality: South African
- Net Worth: An estimated net worth of R40 million
David Mabuza (born 25 August 1960) is the current Deputy President of South Africa and Deputy President of the African National Congress (ANC).
He matriculated at Khumbula High School and studied at both the Mngwenya College of Education and the University of South Africa.
Mabuza earned a degree in education and a BA in the respective institutions. He is also the former Premier of Mpumalanga.
David Mabuza Age
He was born on the 25th of August 1960 in Transvaal Province, Union of South Africa. As of 2021, he is 61 years old and celebrates his birthday on August 25th every year.
David Mabuza Wife
He got married to Ruth Funi Silinda but they later got divorced. He is currently married to Nonhlanhla Patience Mnisi.
David Mabuza Political Roles
- Member of Executive Council (MEC) for Education in Mpumalanga from 1994 to 1998.
- Regional Chairperson of the African National Congress (ANC) from 1994 to 1998.
- Member of the Provincial Executive Committee of ANC from 1998 to 2006.
- MEC for Housing from 1999 to 2001.
- Member of the Mpumalanga Provincial Legislature from 1999 to 2001.
- Member of Parliament from 2001 to 2004.
- Member of Mpumalanga Legislature from 2004 to 2007.
- Deputy Chairperson of the ANC Mpumalanga Province in 2005.
- MEC for Road and Transport from 2007 to 2008
- Chairperson of the ANC Mpumalanga in 2008.
- MEC for Agriculture and Land Administration from 2008 to 6 May 2009.
- Leader of government business in the Mpumalanga Legislature in 2007.
- On 10 May 2009, he became Premier of Mpumalanga.
- On 18 December 2017, he was elected Deputy President of the ANC.
- On 26 February 2018, he was selected by Cyril Ramaphosa as Deputy President of South Africa.
David Mabuza Net Worth
He has an estimated net worth of $10 million which he has earned as a politician.
David Mabuza Salary
Many people want to see Lebohaesng Lako Salary structure. But we can’t find this information available online. Therefore David Mabuza Salary is currently unknown, but you can still calculate from the net worth above if it’s really important to you.
David Mabuza Instagram
Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the net worth, salary, and other information on this page are 100% correct. We strive to keep it up-to-date, but things can change without prior notice.
If you’re a fan of David Mabuza, drop ♥️♥️♥️ in the comment below.
If you have any questions or updates, comment below. Don’t forget to Share this Post.
Share this post with your Friends: