Deloitte Graduate Programmes Available 2022 Is Open. Deloitte is a leading financial, audit and tax related service provider and they are offering multiple opportunities for graduates in related fields. Amongst these opportunities they have: IT and Specialised Assurance Graduate Programme.
class=”bs-1col block-content block-content–type-amp block-content–view-mode-default”>
Table of Contents
Risk Advisory Academy – IT and Specialised Assurance Graduate Programme (2022)
Location: 5 Magwa Cres, Waterval City, Midrand, 2066, South Africa
As a young graduate employed in the Risk Advisory Academy, you will be upskilled to serve clients with distinction so that we continue to be entrenched as the strongest and most valued brand amongst our competitors.
The IT and Specialised Assurance Graduate Program is structured over a two year contract. Please continue reading to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Qualifications & experience required
If you are currently completing or have completed the following qualifications and have less than 6 consecutive months of work experience, or have no work experience, we would love to hear from you:
- B Comm (Information Technology, Information Science)
- BSc Computer Science, Information Systems
- B Engineering (Industrial)
- Any other relevant technology degree is advantageous
- A postgraduate qualification in any of the above streams is advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
- No previous work experience required
- Demonstrates an interest and passion for understanding technology and its applicability in the world of business.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 21 May, 2022 – 12:00.
Share this post with your Friends: