The Department of Planning Monitoring and Evaluation Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.dpsa.gov.za Vacancies, Jobs, Career Portal, Recruitment, Internship, Application Form, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Department of Planning Monitoring and Evaluation|
|Salary||R316 791.00 per annum|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||22nd November 2019 @ 16:30.|
Department of Planning Monitoring and Evaluation Vacancies 2020 application has commenced. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the job application deadline. 2020 DPME Vacancies details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from the official source.
Table of Contents
Available Job Vacancies & Details
The DPME is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for appointment to fill the following existing vacancies:
- SENIOR ICT TECHNICIAN (REF NO. 035/2020)
Department of Planning Monitoring and Evaluation Vacancies Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfil the following conditions:
- An appropriate 3-year tertiary qualification (NQF 06)in the areas of Information Technology/Systems or Computer Science with at least 4 years’ appropriate experience in technical support services.
- Knowledge of/experience in Windows Server Platform, supporting Apple Mac computers and anNQF 07 qualification will serve as an added advantage.
- Project Management skills;
- High level of computer literacy and sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Report writing skills and Communication skills (verbal & written).
- Ability to apply technical/ professional skills.
- Ability to accept responsibility, work under pressure and independently.
- Ability to produce good quality of work.
- Ability to work long hours voluntarily or upon instruction.
- Must be a team player, flexible reliable and self-motivated.
- Must have good Interpersonal relations,planning and execution skills.
- Must be willing to travel.
How to Apply for Department of Planning Monitoring and Evaluation Vacancies
How to Apply for DPME Vacancies 2020 Application Form.
Applications must be sent to: The Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (DPME), Attention:Human Resource Admin & Recruitment,by mail to Private Bag X944, PRETORIA, 0001 or hand delivered at 330 Grosvenor Street, Hatfield, Pretoria.
Applications must be submitted on originally signed Z.83 form.
ENQUIRIES: Ms J Mchunu, Tel No (012) 312-0462
Application Deadline: 22nd November 2019 @ 16:30.
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest DPME Vacancies 2020 updates and each position published includes its requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum DPME Vacancies requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for DPME Vacancies 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Admalic is the one-stop place for DPME Vacancies notification across various sectors and industries within South Africa. Admalic ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent DPME Vacancies 2020 openings across South Africa.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Public Protector South Africa Vacancies 2019||August 5, 2020||7th August 2020 @ 16:30.|
|South African Post Office Vacancies 2019||August 5, 2020||11th August 2020.|
|Legal Aid South Africa (LASA) Vacancies 2019||August 5, 2020||17th August 2020.|
|Office of the Chief Justice Vacancies 2019||August 5, 2020||7th August 2020.|
|Independent Communications Authority of South Africa Vacancies 2019||August 5, 2020||20th August 2020.|
|Working on Fire Vacancies 2019||August 5, 2020||12th August 2020.|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: